1. Thengotimes.com does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the operation, quality or functionality of the site. Access to the site may be interrupted, restricted or delayed for any reason. Thengotimes.com also does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the jobs and content of the material appearing on the site, its accuracy, completeness, timelessness or fitness for any particular purpose. To the full extent permissible by law, Thengotimes.com disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other consequential losses) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site or any material appearing on Thengotimes.com, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using Thengotimes.com or any such material. Thengotimes.com contains links to external sites. Thengotimes.com is not responsible for and has no control over the content of such sites. Information on Thengotimes.com, or available via hypertext link from Thengotimes.com, is made available without responsibility on the part of Thengotimes.com. Thengotimes.com disclaims all responsibility and liability (including for negligence) in relation to information on or accessible from Thengotimes.com. Due care has been taken in screening of jobs posted by different organizations and validate the information submitted by them, however, visitors are requested to check announcements with the parent organizations. Advertising Material Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on Thengotimes.com complies with all relevant laws and regulations. Tengotimes.com will not take responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material.
2. Thengotimes.com offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume/ insertion or information/data is fed by the user.
3. Thengotimes.com neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafides, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization which downloads the resume/ insertion or information/data and uses it to contact the user.
4. Thengotimes.com would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond Thengotimes.com reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
5. It shall be sole prerogative and responsibility of the user to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume/ insertion or information/data being fed into the network system of Thengotimes.com by the user, for going out of station or in station for any job or interview. Thengotimes.com assumes no responsibility in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act, deed or thing which the user may so do, pursuant to the receipt of the response, if any, to the resume/ insertion or information/ date being fed into the network system of Thengotimes.com.
6. This free service entitles the user alone i.e the same person, to add modify or change the data/information fed in by him but does not entitle him to use the free service to feed fresh insertion or information/data /resume of another person in place of the insertion or information/data already fed in by such user.
7. The subscriber may shall be assigned a password (s) by Thengotimes.com to enable the subscriber to access all the information received through Thengotimes.com, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and Thengotimes.com shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. Thengotimes.com undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password granted to the subscriber.
8. It shall be the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that it uses the privacy setting options as it deems fit to debar / refuse access of the data fed by it, to such corporate entities individuals or consultants. Thengotimes.com shall not be responsible for such insertions / data being accessed by its subscribers or users whose access has not been specifically blocked /debarred by the user while using the privacy settings.
9. The user represents that he/she is not a minor and is not under any legal or other disability which limits his/her ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the services subscribed and purchased with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without Thengotimes.com prior written consent.
10. All changes / modifications made by the user to the data / information shall be effected and will come into operation only after 24-48 hours of such changes / modifications being made.
11. The user agreement between a user/subscriber and will be treated as having been terminated in the following events: ( i ) On completion of the term for which the user/subscriber engages the services of the website; or ( ii ) In case the user/subscriber violates any of the conditions of this agreement or any other agreement entered into by him with Thengotimes.com, however, such termination will be at the option and discretion of Thengotimes.com; or ( iii )On writing and on such terms as agreed to by the parties mutually.
12. The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website.
13. Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from and related to this contest shall be New Delhi, India to the exclusion of all other courts.
14. Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.
RECRUITERS: for Job Posting Service
Thengotime.com provides job posting services to small non-profits, NGOs and charities, cooperative society etc. The Membership agreement is between the individual subscriber of thengotimes.com Premium Membership Service (hereafter referred to as the “Client”) and agreement is between the individual subscriber of thengotimes.com (hereafter referred to as the “Service Provider”).
The Client agrees to hire the Service Provider for a fee of Rs.3000/- for a month. For this fee, the Service Provider will provide access to the Client to Member-only job postings. The Client accepts that this service is without warranty of any kind, explicit or implied. The Client assumes all risks related to use of information sent. In no event is Service Provider liable for damages resulting from use, misuse, inaccuracy of information provided. The Client understands that this is not a trial membership but payment has been made for actual service of 1 month and is non-refundable. The Client accepts that the information provided is for his or her personal use only and not for circulation.
This site contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks