वैधानिक ( Legal Disclaimer)
1. This website is owned and operated by the Catharsis Communications. Contents of this site are for information only and are provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
2. This website and its content may not be copied, uploaded, downloaded, modified, transmitted, licensed, transferred, sold, creative derivatives made or published or otherwise distributed except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US. We are here for all good cause.
3. All content on the website is protected by Indian Copyright Law, Trademark Law and applicable international treaties and conventions governing intellectual property law. TO USE IT, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US.
4. Catharsis Communications reserves the rights to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website at any time, including the availability of any of the website features, database, or content, and may provide reasonable notice of such changes on the website.
5. Catharsis Communications may terminate user and or distributor access or suspend any user’s or distributor’s access to all or part of the website without notice for any conduct that Catharsis Communications, in its sole discretion, believes violates any applicable law or is harmful to thengotimes.com.
6. Information is being made available on this website purely for public facilitation. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of the contents displayed on this website, we cannot guarantee it may be absolutely and/or necessarily correct. Surfers and readers are advised to verify/check the information with the relevant department/s and/or other source(s) prior to any use.
7. No information on the website should be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purpose. External links where ever given are for reference and we are not responsible for the content, image or availability of these pages nor do we subscribe to the views expressed thereon.
8. No one is authorised to make any type of commercial usage like Reproduction/ Transmitting/Storing in its database, any content from website <thengotimes.com>, without prior written permission from the Editor.
9. All legal proceedings shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi (irrespective of whether Courts/Tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.), and shall be governed by and construed by the laws of India